Monday, March 2, 2009

Back...with a vengeance!




Hello nonexistant blog reader of mine. It's been some time! Update on my life:
1. I moved back to Whitehall in August 
2. I met a girl, and have been dating her since September 
3. I've been on and off routes, but still work for 7-up. That makes three years and three months! 
4. I was promoted to squad leader of my squad in TW. (I know...dork...)

My dad has gone through a relapse, that was pretty tough. Through all his issues, my dad should have died probably a dozen times now. It is a testiment to his freakish strength that he keeps cheating death. If he doesn't keep it together, his luck might run out on him, so i'm pulling for him! 

Well that's enough catching up, I'll try to post here more often! 

P.S. If you haven't seen Slumdog Millionaire, it's worth a watch.



No comments: