Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Going Down in History

As you may have heard, Barack has all but sown up the Democratic Party Nomination with Tuesday's primaries.
There are questions as to whether Hillary will become the vp, and I don't know how I feel about this.

Truth: Hillary carried states that would be integral to the general election.

Question: Would democrats in those states simply not vote for Barack?

I say emphatically no, but that's just my opinion. Maybe I shouldn't put it past the general populace to not vote for someone simply based on losing a battle.

The important thing to remember is that the party is in a huge upswing. Voter registration is hitting record numbers, according to the Washington Post. This comes as the Republican Party is trying hard to already sweep the last eight years with Bush under the rug. I just don't see that Party posing any threat in the general election. I've been wrong before, (I did NOT see W getting four more years) but hopefully I'm not.
Embrace the change.

No comments: