Friday, April 11, 2008

He Follows Her

Okay, consider Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
Photobucket
I'm watching it again for something like the tenth time. Love it. I could go into how much of a bad person you are if you haven't seen it, or how if you read this you might encounter spoilers that make you NOT want to see it, but those are your problems!
This thing is so well put together. Do we give up our tragedies if they are too painful to live? If that was an option, could you give up experiences in an attempt to be happy? I just love that this movie attempts to quantify imagination, selective memory, and how remember these things.
I guess what this movie has to say is far more than I could put into words on this page. I just sincerely hope it has a profound effect on you like it did on me.

No comments: